Saturday, September 19, 2009

Jenson's Blessing

Jenson got blessed by his daddy 2 weeks ago, I'm a little slow on the post! But it was such a great day, Jake did a great job, you couldn't even tell he was "the most nervous he's ever been in his life." :) I am so proud of my boys, I love them so much! And I am so grateful for the family and friends who were able to attend, we took up every single big row in our little chapel! Thanks friends and family for all of your help that day, and for your support and love, we love you and I don't know what we would do without you!
In the circle of priesthood holders that blessed him, Jenson had 2 grandpas, 3 great grandpas, 3 uncles, 2 great uncles, 1 second cousin, and 2 best friend's dads! What a lucky little boy to have those role models in his life!

No comments: