1. My worst habit (according to Jake), is that I love to pop my gum through my teeth, I don't even notice I'm doing it, until I catch on to the glare from Jake, that is my que to stop.
2. I HATE when people add -ers and sometimes -ey to the end of words! Like, "twinners," or "lovey" ...you get the idea. It drives me nuts! "Yayers!"
3. I played water polo all through high school, and we never won a game... but I loved it, so that's all that matters.
4. I used to hate all sorts of food, like tomatoes, mushrooms, avacado... now I LOVE it all, I'll eat anything. The only thing I really turn away from still is olives, they look like baby slugs and taste similar too... I bet...
5. I taught swim lessons all through high school, was on the swim team since I was 8 and was even captain my senior year. I still teach swim lessons in the summer, I guess you could say that is my passion, I love the water, I just might be half fish.
6. Besides swimming, my other passion is kids. I've been known to be the "baby hog," or the "baby smuggler," you might have a different nick-name for me that you haven't shared with me vocally... but that's besides the point. I love kids, they make me laugh, and I just think they are the closest thing to heaven that Heavenly Father gives us. That is why I am going to have my own preschool in the next couple years... it is in the making. Oh and my own babies.
7. I am kind of a slob at heart... the only reason my house ever gets clean, is because my husband is a clean freak! I help out a lot too, don't get me wrong, but it is only because I have had to learn that cleanliness really is a nice trait, I'm working on it okay! Just don't ask my mom about my bedroom my whole life... she might cry.
8. I am the middle child, therefore I have middle child syndrome, meaning I totally got gypped! I am the only musically NOT talented child in my family. My sister has the voice of a goddess and can bring a stadium to tears, and my brother writes songs and plays guitar and also has a voice that gives you chills. Then there is me... I can't bring you to tears or give you chills, but I could make you cringe! That has to count for something I guess.
9. I do not like animals at all. I only like humans. Dogs stink, cats are boring, and they make me have allergic reactions. Why anyone would want a pet is beyond me. I had a fish one time and tried to kill it until my grandma found out, so I gave it to my cousins. I mean I understand that they can be cute and can make some people happy, but just not me.
10. I really like decorating. I may not be the best at, but it's okay, it is something that I enjoy.